Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.1.2
Some soy template changes are ignored, because the last modified date of the tofu we store in SoyTemplateManager is wrong.
The bug is caused by the lastModifiedCache not being updated after we have successfully strained and compiled a new tofu.
The sequence of events are as follows:
- change soy template
- refresh browser
- Enter DefaultSoyManager.render()
- dev mode causes both the tofu cache and the lastModified cache to be invalidated
- tofu cache is updated with new tofu to reflect template change
- Exit DefaultSoyManager.render() (note: lastModified cache not updated here when it should be).
- now make another change to the template
- hit refresh
- call to isModified() causes the lastModifiedCache be updated to the last mod date of the second template change (not the first).
- because we have retrieved the wrong last modified date, it seems nothing has changed and so the second template change is ignored.