I am in JIRA receiving
1. Instance health check bug on
2. Database -> *Collation *where I am advised to use
3. 'SQL_Latin1_General_CP437_CI_AI' that is being supported by JIRA and when
4. I respectively change - in MS SQL Server Management (Option) on my JIRA database - to this collation type,
5. I keep on receiving this error in JIRA.... WHY?
I must admit I changed this Option in MS SQL Server MAnagement after I made the installation - I cannot recall what was the original choice - but shouldn't this fix the collation error I receive?
I am running the latest JIRA 7.13.0 build 713000 and Confluence locally and with databases established locally on MS SQL 2016 DEV