We're updating the issue view to help you get more done. 

Add on tablename six character hash prefix changes even though plugin key is same

Description

Hi,

I am not sure whether the problem is related with AMPS or ActiveObjects.
I have an add-on and last week I released new version. Customers are running into an issue. When I deep dived into it, I realised that my add-on's table name hash changed from AO_C5D949_ to AO_23ADAF although the plugin's key defined in atlassian-plugin.xml files are identical. Actually whole files are identical between two releases.
The only major change is upgrading AMPS from 4.2.0 o 5.0.13. That's why I created issue here.

Both version binaries can be downloaded here: https://bitbucket.org/tuncaysenturk/tuncay/downloads

ps: by the way, I tested with another plugin but they do not have this strange behaviour.
Regards
Tuncay

Environment

None

Testing Notes

Add notes...

Status

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Tuncay Senturk

Labels

Add-on Type

None

Team

None

CC

None

Risk factor

None

QA Kickoff Status

None

QA Demo Status

None

Story point estimate

None

Priority

Major